- Get to the gym three times per week. This shouldn't be trouble...Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday are pretty open for me since I gave up the band.
- Yoga twice a week...this is something I've been wanting to try for a while.
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator every day. I only travel upstairs/downstairs two or three times per day anyway, so I'll climb the stairs from now on.
- Drink 8 glasses of water every day. I've been slacking here because of how much we've had to do at work. It's good for my general health and to prevent kidney stones!
- Eat whole, real food, not processed food.
- Reduce junk food consumption (chocolate, chips, pasta, "white" grains, calorie-laden beverages, etc).
I'm really excited about starting yoga. I've wanted to so badly since I started reading Heather's blog, and when Angela posted about it today, I couldn't resist. I printed the guide from Yoga Download that she referenced and plan to give it a try tomorrow since I won't be able to hit the gym.
In case you haven't noticed, I've shifted to writing more about food and fitness; I'm trying to focus the blog more toward things about which I'm pretty passionate. I made a list in my mind and came up with:
So, that's where I'm going right now...it could change at the drop of a hat, I guess, but I'm hoping that I'll be able to offer some insight and info!