Monday, May 4, 2009

FREEDOM!!

For two weeks, at least. I just sent in my last paper for the semester, so I'm officially ALL DONE for my first graduate semester at ECU!! I also got my big paper back (the one for Cultural Studies) and I got an A. Holy cow, I wasn't expecting that!

Of course, two weeks isn't that long, and then Summer Session 1 rolls around and I'm taking Native American Lit. I'm really very excited about taking a course over the summer. I wish I'd had the forethought to sign up for two classes so that I could be halfway done with the program by the end of the year, but I also don't want it to go too fast lest I lose the joy of the process.

I'm also a little conflicted right now with things in my life that don't bring me joy and what I need to do about that....whether it be wait it out or what. I don't know.

Anyway...I've got to give Joey the computer now so he can work on his research now that I've finished mine. Good night, everyone!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

YAY! I'm almost there too! One exam that I'm about to take online and a presentation tomorrow! :)