Monday, February 16, 2009

An Ode to Joey

That pic is from this morning. How cute is it....Shelli curled up and wanted to be under the covers. She loves her daddy much more than her mommy, I'm afraid, but I'm not nearly as mad as I pretend to be about it.

I had a panic attack this morning. Like, full-on, breathing shallow, shaking, freaking out attack. Joey took very good care of me. He made me breakfast, got me set up to do my schoolwork, and reminded me that everything is okay. That's a pretty awesome husband right there.

I finished the front side of the memorial pillow for Vic and Carol last night; I'll probably start on the other side today. I've got a 5 page paper due for my Indigenous Literatures course, but I'm not too worried about it since I'm interested in the subject material (that always helps).

No comments: