Thursday, June 12, 2008

We All Know About Good Intentions

The road to Hell is paved with them. My intentions for today:

1. Do my second day of the running plan
2. Clean the house.
3. Wait until the proper time to eat dinner

What actually happened:

1. Arrived home
2. Piled up in the chair
3. Ate dinner an hour early
4. Got on the internet

I feel like a bear ambling sleepily toward her cave anticipating a winter of slumber. I even want to go ahead and get in the bed right now. It may have been the stress from the day, but I'm just not even in the mood to do anything I've set out to do. I've at least got to get the dishwasher emptied and reloaded so that the house isn't quite so messy, but I'm thinking that I may knit in bed in a little while and then go to bed.

I'm also feeling weighed down by everyone else's sadness today....every sad story that I hear makes me want to cry for the people involved. *sigh*. Must be hormones or something.

No comments: